Companies across a wide spectrum of industries are asking how they can reduce their energy usage and lower their exposure to volatility while at the same time increasing their efficiency. We see energy and resource management as a C-level imperative. Behind this urgency lies the reality of a world in which the population continues to grow and economic development expands the ranks of the middle class, thereby putting increasing pressure on resources.
Companies are looking for energy and resource management solutions that enable them to:
- Gain Consumption and Cost Transparency – How are you doing today?
- Implement Energy and Emissions Mitigation – How do you improve tomorrow?
- Reduce Costs via Supply Portfolio Optimization – How do you work with your suppliers?
NextLink’s Energy & Resources specialists provide comprehensive, integrated solutions to all segments of the Oil and Gas, Power, Mining, Shipping and Ports and Water sectors. We offer clients exceptionally detailed industry knowledge and a global network, alongside local market delivery.
Electricity and Utilities
Our services for the Electricity and Utilities sector include:
- Regulatory, risk & control
- Accounting & financial reporting
- Energy trading and risk management
- Operations and technology consulting
Energy and Commodity Trading
Our services for the energy & commodity sector include:
- Consulting services
- Corporate finance
- Energy Trading and Risk Management